Let's talk about spandex

I'm still not preg enough to wear maternity clothes, so I'm still schlepping along in my regular wardrobe, normally in dresses or skirts, however yesterday I wore a pair of trousers, trying to look all professional at work. Within 10 minutes of being at my desk my body was screaming for a pants off, dance off party.... so of course just like any normal preg or obese person, I unzipped my pants all the way and slouched at my desk for 8 hours.

By the end of the day I was so uncomfortable, even putting on my gym clothes made my skin scream. Ugh. So today I said screw real pants, I'm in spandex from here on out! I put on my bad ass leggings and stomped into work. It feels lovely, like angels gently hugging my everything. Spandex is the way to go.

I tried to class it up a little bit instead of throwing on a wife-beater with the leggings, like my fetus asked me to...
ouu yeah look at that fancy belt that I will mostly likely take off once I sit at my desk. I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS