14 weeks and no bump


How far along? 14 weeks!

Maternity clothes: Sitting at work in my hot pink J. Crew minne pant. So, nope, still no maternity clothes. I guess that's a good thing, but when you're preg, you kinda want to show a little, well at least I do. Right now I just look like a liar. However, my mom got excited and bought me a pair of pink skinny (maternity) jeans. Holla! I tried them on, how ridiculous, we should be wearing maternity pants NOW! All that stretchy upper coming up to my boobs, those old ladies know what's real.

Stretch marks: shush.

Sleep: Still peeing and tossing and turning.

Best moment this week: Getting the word out there and being congratulated by everyone. Everyone's excitement is so contagious!
Miss anything? Eating real food... still.

Movement: Nope

Food cravings: fruit and mac 'n cheese

Anything making you queasy or sick? Still the "P" word... rhymes with dork. ugh, yuck. I thought I was in the clear with eating, so went out for a fancy dinner and barely made it home I got so sick.

Gender:  won't know for at least a month. So excited!!

Labor signs: too early fools

Symptoms: barf nausea diarrhea central. Getting better. But yeah.

Belly button in or out? sick.

Wedding rings on or off? Depends on if I'm lookin for a boyfriend or not. 

Happy or moody most of the time: All of them. Every mood there is, I have it.

Looking forward to: Still waiting to show so I don't feel sloppy pouchy anymore
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS