30 day MILF challenge

I don't want to post this because then I will be held accountable and who likes that.

I know that I carried another human inside me for almost a year and blah blah blah but I don't need to look like I'm living my life in the bloated first trimester again, but I be shallow like that. 

Today marks the start of my get-my-shit-together-earn-that-MILF card- 30 day challenge. 
here we go...
I will eat as clean as possible, limit myself to one dessert or less per week (my weakness) and work out every day for 30 days. Work outs will be at least 30 minutes in length and at least 3-4 days a week will include intense cardio/strength training.
ugh.
the human that made my body her first home
not impressed, also feel free to ignore the absurd hugeness of my boobs
Hold me accountable so you don't have to hold my pannus
Pan-nus: noun.
Example: A large roll of abdominal fat which can extend anywhere from the genitals to, in some cases, all the way past the knees. Thank you Urban Dictionary!

Motivating comments, fun exercises or healthy recipes always welcome!


2 comments:

  1. Came across this on pinterest.... wondering how things are going with you and your weight loss goals???. I'm also needing to get my larger- than- life hind end (muffin top, flabby arms etc) in gear to lose some pounds/inches!!! Hope you are suceeding....I'm needing some encouragement myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! Ugh, I should probably post a follow-up about this... it was off to a strong start and then with some family changes it interrupted my schedule, and then all my progress was deleted from my phone (!!!), but now it's back on track and has been for about a month... it's a balance of finding out when and how you can work out as a new mom and I was trying things that just didn't work for me and the ability to maintain. I'm in a good rhythm and schedule now :) Definitely keep up the good work, find what works for YOU, even if it's just walking with the stroller for a few miles one day, it all adds up to being successful!

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS