NoseFrida makes having sick babies suck... Literally

So if you don't know NoseFrida you haven't gotten on the trendy mom train apparently. Choo choo! All aboard the booger bus!

NoseFrida has replaced those blue nose bulb-suctions used for snot removal from your kid. The thing is, NoseFrida removes those goopy booger friends from their tiny nose holes by suction, suction you get by using your mouth.

I'll let that sink in for a second.

Yeah you suck out those globs of boogers. WITH YOUR MOUTH. Reading that makes your mouth water a little and not in a good way.

A friend told me about this contraption, and although I'm a nurse, I do not do phlegm. It's the thing that makes my gag reflex dance. Like dry heave, eyes water, while over a patients bed, type of dance. So when she told me about this I was skeptical and grossed out. 

Walking into BuyBuyBaby where towers of everything you need in your life loom over you, there was NoseFrida calling my name. Since I have no shopping self control and want to be on the trendy mom train, I scooped up a shiny new NoseFrida.

I have to admit this was months and months ago. Avi got a few runny noses since then but I was overwhelmed at the idea of mouth pipetting her boogers out, so I used the old school bulb-suction instead. That all changed tonight.

Sad Sally's snot nose was too much for that bulb suction and was interfering with the sleep Gods, so in a panic I decided to try out this mouth suctioning equipment. I grabbed my husband to be on barf duty just in case I lost my shit from eating my child's boogers and barfed all over the nursery. Not sure what he would do but he was required to participate in this event. 

There's a plastic piece that goes in the nose hole and is connected to a skinny tube with small a mouth piece and you literally suck out your kids sickness. Okay so there is a filter so it can't get into your mouth. But still. Dry heave central.

The sucking of snot makes a fun gurgling sound. To my surprise I did not gag or dry heave. The opposite. I actually enjoyed this. Something very satisfying about sucking the snot out from your kids tiny mucous filled petri dish body leaving them to breath clear and easy. Kinda addicting. That's gross, I know, but don't knock it until you try it? Seriously it's amaze. I'm a NoseFrida convert. 

The company also makes other gadgets, including one to help get the farts out. I am not kidding.

So if you're skeptical, this booger dry heave queen suggests you give the NoseFrida a try. 

Get those boogies. 



*I was not paid for this review*


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS