THE GENDER REVEAL!

So it was go time to find out the gender of meeba, holy crap I could barely contain myself.  I was in charge of bringing food and decorations in both pink and blue and my friend C was busy decorating and filling a box with balloons for the final reveal. Guys, hubby and I didn't know the gender ahead of time, so we were going to be finding out with everyone at the party!



People gather and eat snacks, I make a blue and pink lemonade and had fantastic decorations specifically for a gender reveal party, and then we play a game of old wives tales to see what the prediction is.
Old wives tales predict GIRL!

Once we played games, it was time to reveal what Meeba is packing...


....
I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited to find out our babe is going to be a girl. I am excited either way, but shit... a GIRL!!? My life can be filled with tutu's and pink and headbands and frills?! That's magical.

Yes, that's right... S is confused and shocked, said he never thought about the possibility of a girl, he thought it was for sure a boy. Silly men unable to use their brains. 


I'm sure she will have him wrapped around her little finger


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS