We are feelin movement and it's not gas

I am about 18ish weeks going on 19 and the past few days I have had this feeling in my lower stomach. People have always told me that the first time you feel a baby move it will be like a little butterfly fluttering around in there. Well, maybe my gassy ass missed that flutter stage and went to full on punching? I would refer to this feeling as more of a muscle twitch or spasm.

Then the other night I'm laying in bed, topless of course, boobies overflowing the world, and I looked down and SAW little appendages poking out!
Just like in the alien movie...
It's all pretty crazy, like I'm walking around with a human inside of me, that is now moving and poking around? Holy hell that is some futuristic stuff. The weirdest part for me is that I am still pretty bumpless, and I guess I figured when you start feeling and seeing movement you probably look preg, not just like a cray cray chick making up her pregnancy. Maybe there are two little meeba's in there fighting for room? The activity is wild and constant, I can't imagine what I'm in for when this babe is like 8 pounds and trying to move.

Not only has the baby started practicing the backstroke for the 2034 Olympics, but I have also developed a new random craving. ROOT BEER. So delicious and sweet and glorious. I've never been a soda drinker, so it's weird. I just needed one at work the other day and then many days after that. Then I realized it's like a meal full of calories, which is a real bummer for some liquid heaven during my day.
I am coming up to 20 weeks preg-o-rama soon, which means FINDING OUT THE GENDER and having my GENDER REVEAL PARTY!! All amazing things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS